Thursday, August 30, 2007

EXCLAIMATION POINT.

i have a very interesting driving instructor. damn funny and real. haha.

so anyway my dad took halfday off work again so the whole family went vivo. had our usual smashing fun and as my poor brother cant eat due to excruciating agony caused by his teeth (blame the process of installing braces), i ate everything up on his behalf.

and i think its very noble of me to do so because the extra pounds will go to all the wrong places. and judging from my current lifestyle, i think they will stay there for quite awhile too.

haha. i'm actually quite serious about that.

my photos from France are neither consolidated nor are they developed yet. the luggage is not even unpacked properly lah! bits of stuff still left inside waiting to be emptied out and stash. with strong belief in my ability to procrastinate without guilt, i think they will only be put away when i have another holiday trip which requires that bag.

so blame my parents. really, its their fault. ha!

how i wish money really grow on trees..

>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home